Everyone likes to put a face to a name, so here we all are!:
- TRACEY is the owner and as you might guess, she loves all things interior and is passionate about helping people achieve the room of their dreams. She loves visiting her customers and helping to transform their homes. Most of our clients have become very good friends with Tracey and it is a testiment to our dedication to provide a truly unique and personal experience
- ANDY is Tracey's partner and although his main roll is business development, he is often persuaded by all the ladies to help out with fitting and delivery when we are busy and he is very accommodating!
- MARGARET can be found in the shop helping customers choose their fabrics and/or wall papers. She is very familiar with all the accessories and gifts in the shop, so if you are able to pop in, she will definitely be able to help you with your purchase.
- ANNIE is currently studying at university. Annie works with us twp days a week, she is a great help in the shop as well as in the office. She works on the website and our social media pages and also helps out at events, whether in house or elsewhere.
- GRACE otherwise known as 'amazing Grace' - the jewel in our crown where curtains, blinds and soft furnishings are concerned. Grace has years of experience and is an extremely talented, fastidious, patient member of the team. Her dedication to her work speaks volumes at countless windows throughout central Scotland.
- DAVE is our fitter, so it is his smiley face that you will open your door to when it's time for your curtains or blinds to be fitted. He is also fabulous at putting furniture together and hanging our heavy mirrors and artwork.
- KEITH & MARTIN are our decorators of choice. Often painters will call themselves decorators, we have found this is not always the case! Papering walls with a designer product is a craft, it is an art that requires patience, knowledge and skill and these guys have years of experience in the trade.
- ROBERT is our upholsterer, so if you need a piece of furniture either re-covered or completely re-upholstered it will be Robert's talents that we put to use. He's also great at making our headboards.